Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Update!

Ok, I actually may have some readers out there......maybe. I have two friends who are actually interested in helping me get my blog going which is really cool of them. My friend Brooke actually coined the name "The Harper House" when talking about my home and she has asked me if I've updated my blog, which I hadn't, so this ones for you Brooks! My friend Lisa made me an awesome header and sent me the directions on how to put it up. Putting up the header is going to be my next task. Thanks Lisa for sharing your talents with me. Not only is she good with blogs, but she is also very crafty and makes beautiful handbags. Go take a look at her site:
http://lulabellsdaughter.blogspot.com/

I guess this post is more than just a blog update, its about how blessed I have to have such awesome friends. Well, it's 10pm on Saturday night and I'm doing what I do most Saturday nights these days, sitting on the couch with my husband watching TV. 5 years ago that would have sounded lame, but I have to admit its not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment