Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brooks got a blog!

Well everyone I am pleased to announce that my friend Brooke has a new blog and everyone needs to go check it out, A Southern Girl Sounds Off. One of our favorite things to discuss the latest update on Kelly's Korner. I know if Kelly lived in Georgia she would be one of our friends. She also agrees that the SEC is the best football conference around. Is there any question? I think not. What do you think?

I myself am a huge Georgia fan. I was born a Georgia fan but I like to think even without this legacy I would still be a Bulldawg.

2 comments:

  1. I think if Kelly lived in Georgia she would be a DAWG fan too! And she would definitely be our friend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you used the avatar too! I really think it looks like you, especially with the pearls. A Southern girl’s must!

    I think I'm out of the lope on Kelly's Korner. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete